Family Aquatic Center
2023 Summit Family Aquatic Center Registration is now open
Opening day will be on Saturday, May 27, and the schedule for the facility after that date is as follows:
- Saturday, May 27; Sunday, May 28; Monday, May 29: Open 11AM to 8PM
- Saturday, June 3, and Sunday, June 4: Open 11AM to 8PM
- Saturday, June 10, and Sunday, June 11: Open 11AM to 8PM
- Thursday, June 15, and Friday, June 16: Open 12PM to 8PM (no morning programming)
- Saturday, June 17; Sunday, June 18; Monday, June 19: Open 11AM to 8PM
- Tuesday, June 20; Wednesday, June 21; Thursday, June 22; Friday, June 23: Open 12PM to 8PM (no morning programming)
- Saturday, June 24, and Sunday, June 25: Open 11AM to 8PM
Beginning on Monday, June 26, through Monday, September 4, the SFAC will be open Monday through Friday from 12PM until 8PM and on Saturdays and Sundays from 11AM until 8PM. Weekday morning programming also begins on Monday, June 26, and will include the following:
- Daily parent/child swim from 10AM until 12PM at the leisure pool
- Daily senior aquacise from 10:45AM to 11:45AM
- Daily swim team and swim lesson practices
- Friday senior yoga at 9:30AM
- Wednesday senior Tai chi at 9:30AM
2023 Season Announcement - New Membership Cards Required for All
We have recently migrated from Community Pass to our new registration system, Civic Rec. As a part of this transition and in an effort to keep membership cards current, we will be creating new cards for ALL Summit Family Aquatic Center members.
Cards will ONLY be created in person at the Community Center. We are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM until 9:00 PM and Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 AM until 8:00 PM.
Please note, if you arrive at the Summit Family Aquatic Center and have not had new cards created, you will be sent to the Community Center to have your cards created. No one will be permitted access to the FAC if your membership cards have not been created. There is no time where the SFAC is open where the Community Center is not, which means there is no excuse to not have membership cards created!
You don't drive without your license, you don't travel without a passport, you don't shop without cash or a debit card - just like you don't come to the pool without a membership card!
We're HiringIn anticipation of our opening this summer, we are hiring. If you have a current lifeguarding certification and would like to join the team, please fill out the application to the right.
About the Family Aquatic Center
Non-resident memberships will be available in the 2023 season. The SFAC is open from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
- Weekdays: 12:00 - 8:00 PM
- Early Morning Lap Swim: 9:00-10:00 AM
- Leisure Pool Open: 10:00-12:00 noon
- Senior Aquacise: 10:30-11:30 AM
- Weekends & Holidays: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Please note that the Summit Family Aquatic Center membership is open to all Summit residents and non-residents. However, a membership is required and we DO NOT offer day passes. Guests must be present with a member of the facility.