The City of Summit Department of Community Programs is offering our “In Town” Recreation Basketball League. All games and practices will be held right here in Summit. The games will be officiated by carded referees. Program runs from December through mid March with practices once per week and games on Saturdays or Sundays. Participants will receive a reversible team jersey.
Open to All Summit Residents Grades 3-8. Teams will be formed based on a skill evaluation which take place on November 18, 2017. See reverse side for skill evaluation times.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Skills Evaluation Dates:
GIRLS - All held at Summit Middle School
- 3rd Grade - Saturday, November 18 from 1:00pm-1:45pm
- 4th Grade - Saturday, November 18 from 1:45pm-2:45pm
- 5/6th Grade - Saturday, November 18 from 2:45pm-3:45pm
- 7/8th Grade - Saturday, November 18 from 3:45pm-4:30pm
BOYS - All held at Summit Middle School
- 3rd Grade – Saturday, November 18 from 9:00-10:00am
- 4th Grade – Saturday, November 18 from 10:00-11:00am
- 5/6th Grade – Saturday, November 18 from 11:00-12:00pm
- 7/8th Grade – Saturday, November 18 from 12:00-1:00pm
Regular Season Schedule:
Schedules will be available following the skills assessment when the child is placed on a team. Coaches will contact all participants directly with practice and game schedule.
Grades 5-8 will:
- Practice on Saturdays
- Have games on Sundays
Grades 3-4 will:
- Practice on ONE weekday
- Have game on Saturday
Contact the Department of Community Programs at (908) 277-2932
Cost: $105 per participant
Locations of games and practice will be announce by coaches following skills assessment.